All the ladies and gays went gaga over “Magic Mike” thanks to the muscular and almost-naked bodies undulating on screen courtesy of hunks Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer and Alex Pettyfer. Perhaps some of you haven’t got your fill of them yet? If that is the case there’s “Magic Mike 2” to look forward to!
Lady Gaga’s little monsters should be glad because Mother Monster has just finished shooting the ad campaign for her perfume called “Monster.” Since that’s done it only means that the launch is not far behind! In her tweet last week Lady Gaga said that the campaign will be edited to a special song! Can’t wait to see what the finished product looks like, the campaign I mean.
Even though Rihanna held her lavish birthday bash last week, she actually turned 24 yesterday October 20. So how did the birthday girl spend her special day? It seems it was a busy day for her doing the Brit Awards rehearsal and then making some music in her hotel room. But she and some of her girlfriends still had time to party at a penthouse in London on Sunday. Riri’s ex Chris Brown didn’t forget her special day and wished her a happy birthday on Twitter.
• Are you afraid of the dark? Katie Holmes apparently is after filming her latest flick “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark.”Also, after reading the script, Katie had to turn on all the lights in her house because she thought she heard noises in her home. She also made sure Suri was close to her when they slept. Katie also revealed some of the things she disliked, for example the furry and creepy crawly creatures that they had in the movie. She said those creatures could invade our houses any time and we may not even know it! Don’t worry about those creepy crawly creatures because Tom is there to protect you!
• Angelina Jolie’s directorial debut has paid off at the 17th Sarajevo Film Festival in Bosnia. She was given the Honorary Heart Award at the closing ceremony at the National Theatre on Sunday for her film “In The Land of Blood and Honey.” Angie felt really honored because the crowd couldn’t stop applauding as she accepted the award. During her acceptance of the award, she said, “I am so honored to be here at this festival. There is no greater example of the strengths of the artists and the festival that began during the war and grew stronger very year.” By the way Angie looked lovely in the Elie Saab gown she wore at the event.
• Kat Von D was walked out on Good Day L.A. show on Wednesday after hosts Jillian Reynolds and co-host Jeff Michael mentioned her recent break up with Jesse James. After walking out of the show, Kat relayed her reason for walking out on Twitter; she accused the hosts of being disrespectful with the way they introduced her. Michael’s introduction of the 29-year-old was like this, “She just broke up with fiancé Jesse James but not before getting a tattoo of his childhood picture.” In their defense, Reynolds tweeted that they were not told that the split issue was off limits.
• Some relationships break apart while others are just coming together just like 2010 American Idol winner Lee DeWyze and fiancée Jonna Walsh. It’s time to congratulate them because the two got engaged recently!
Lee proposed to her over champagne while in a private yacht on July 16 at Disney World in Orlando. He made sure it was a night Jonna would remember as fireworks lit up the sky as he slipped the ring on her finger. Congrats you two!
• Your favorite Gossip Girl Blake Lively is now also an inked babe! Well not really! The 23-year-old was spotted in Los Angeles on Tuesday sporting several tattoos on her arm. But these ink art are just temporary. She has it for her role in the film Savages directed by Oliver Stone. Would you like it if she did have a real tattoo?