What do you think of Elissa's performance at the final prime of Star Academy 7?
- It was great
- It was OK
- It was bad
Click here to vote
Photos of Elissa at Star Academy 7 Final Prime
- Star Academy 7 Final Prime
- Star Academy 7 Final Prime Videos
Tia * * *
Jun 10, 2010
* * * I think Elissa didn't perform that good (unlike Badriya & Asma) in the final prime night, (partially) due to situation that she put herself in with Rahma, I would assume the Star Academy production too!!!!
* I still think, that was very unprofessional of her to react like this, though (supposingly) the production were trying to convince her to sing with Rahma till Friday!!!!
Rahma ended from having 3 songs, to sing only one song as a finalist!! What a shame!!!!
* Did Elissa ever considerd at least her fans from Iraq???!!!
Was she upset with Bassim Fighalee, but took it against Rahma?!!
Do the guest singers have a right to control a big production of Star Academy and make them change their decisions just 2 days before the final prime, do they or their students have any rights to be protected against any humilation???
Or is it, because the production never cared about Rahma's singing talent anyways, so what Elissa did worked for them too???!!!!!
* I would like to share with you all what these channels said about this subject (remove the spaces) & figure out who is the looser in this case!
Al Fay7aa Channel:
(with Rahma's mom)
Al Sharkiya Channel:
(with Rahma's mom)
* Rahma will have 3 concerts in Sulaimaniya, Arbil, Dihok (all in Iraq) starting 25th. June . . . Insha-Allah.
Best Luck for Rahma, Nassief, M. Ramadan & all the (graduates) . . .
Someone replied to comment from Tia * * *
Thank you so much for sharing your comment which I very much like.
i like your comments so much! and i agree..
miss u rahma! and im so happy that u have 3 concerts in iraq!!
Tia * * * replied to comment from Someone
* * * Someone, Lamia . . . Thank You : )
so let me get it straight, elissa doesnt want rahma to sing with her???
+ Categories A-Z
© Waleg.com 2004 - 2013. All Rights Reserved.